Fragment Layout (Image Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leehack View Post
    I'm already providing remote assistance aren't I lol? Get the site live so live code can be seen, much easier then. Design - library to open up the fragment layout and adjust it.
    I cant get it live atm because im using GoDaddy hosting and it wont let me host actinic due to something to do with /cgi-bin/ and GoDaddy doesnt allow it!

Comment

Ok it is now live!

Back to the image problem. Ive set it back to 1 column, and im going to insert the images straight into the Fragment, any tips on how i would do this?

Would i just use !!<< >>!! tages for the image into the text area?

Comment

You can, or you can change the fragment layout to be image only and enter the image into the image field.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Rounding View Post
          You can, or you can change the fragment layout to be image only and enter the image into the image field.
          Yea but i want multiple images in a row...

Check it out now, www.roofingwarehouse.co.uk

Not bad for 2 days, first website? Gimme some props! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoofingWarehous View Post
            Yea but i want multiple images in a row...

Check it out now, www.roofingwarehouse.co.uk

Not bad for 2 days, first website? Gimme some props! Lol
            Nice job well done! I feels better when you achieve things for yourself..

Actinic is not the best place to learn html/website building to be honest but your getting the jist of it.

one tip would be, I would add the images in those rows into seperate cells, this is the better tabular layout for better control, so you can space and format your cells and rows better.

example:

<table>

<tr>
            <td>image 1</td>
            <td>image 2</td>
            <td>image 3</td>
            <td>image 4</td>
            </tr>

<tr>
            <td>image 5</td>
            <td>image 6</td>
            <td>image 7</td>
            <td>image 8</td>
            </tr>

</table>

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBoy View Post
              Nice job well done! I feels better when you achieve things for yourself..

Actinic is not the best place to learn html/website building to be honest but your getting the jist of it.

one tip would be, I would add the images in those rows into seperate cells, this is the better tabular layout for better control, so you can space and format your cells and rows better.

example:

<table>

<tr>
              <td>image 1</td>
              <td>image 2</td>
              <td>image 3</td>
              <td>image 4</td>
              </tr>

<tr>
              <td>image 5</td>
              <td>image 6</td>
              <td>image 7</td>
              <td>image 8</td>
              </tr>

</table>

Good Luck!
              Thankyou Danny Boy, ill have a play with that later on, all the advice i can get is mucho appreciated.

Luckily i know basic HTML, when i was about 16 i bought a book called "HTML" and learnt to build websites in Dreamweaver/Photoshop.

Its been a while though since ive done a site, this is a whole new learning curve.

Once ive got the basics done on the site, ill opimize it and then i migh play around with the layout to make it a bit more "lively" and unique.

Thanks again Dan.

Comment

Working...
              X