Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic fragments into side column placement

Hi
    Can anyone help with this, I want to be able to put Fragments into the sde columns. I know that Teclan.com has an addon for this. but it does not work in V11.

You can achieve the same effect with variables in the code otherwise have you asked teclan if they will update it for v11.

Comment

But you can insert images and text directly into the side columns in the outer layout.. as opposed to a fragment

Comment

Hi Alan,
        The addon should work for V11.
        If you can email us at info[@]teclan.com or call us and describe why it did not work we will be able to resolve the issue for you.
        Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
        Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
        SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hi Fergus
          When I went to import the file ‘ColumnFragments.acd’ Using the instuction below that came with it I get the following error

1. Import the partial design snapshot named ‘ColumnFragments.acd’ by selecting File > Snapshot > Import Site.

The operation was not successful as you tried to import a design snapshot. You can only import this snapshot by going to 'File | Snapshot | Import Design.

There is 1 Error

If I try and import it using, Import design I get the below error.

The design to be imported was created by a different version of Actinic (9.0.2.0.0.0.IFZA). This version (11.0.1.0.0.0.LMFA) can import a design created by any release within the version 11 series, but not from earlier or later versions.

Woud be great if I can get this to work.

There is 1 Fatal error

Comment

Originally posted by SteveC View Post
            But you can insert images and text directly into the side columns in the outer layout.. as opposed to a fragment
            Thanks for the info, I have already inserted content directly into the left and right of the outer layout.
            but I want to make it easy for others to edit the content without having to edit the layouts.

Comment

Hi Alan,
              It simply that the version that was downloaded was V9 and not V11.
              I'll get one of the team to send across a V11 version today for you.
              Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
              Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
              SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
              X