Removing product options from Section Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing product options from Section Pages

How do i remove Product Options from standard Section Pages?

Example:

http://www.roofingwarehouse.co.uk/ro...ut-Blinds.html

They show on page because they are added to the product or products on that page, so go to the product and remove them. The delete button or a right click does that for you.

Comment

If you mean that you don't want these to appear on the Product Summary layout (and only on the Product Page layout) then you can delete them from the Product Summary layout code.

However if you do this you'll also need to delete the Quantity and Add to Cart button too.

If they're still there, customers might try to buy the product without selecting any required options.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
        If you mean that you don't want these to appear on the Product Summary layout (and only on the Product Page layout) then you can delete them from the Product Summary layout.

However if you do this you'll also need to delete the Quantity and Add to Cart button too.

If they're still there, customers might try to buy the product without selecting any required options.
        I was going to use the "Product Summary with no cart or quantity" that you supplied me with the Sell By Length Add-on.

I just didnt want the options to show on the Product summary layout as when you have 40 items on a page, it uses up a lot of space.

Thanks for all the input.

Comment

If you already have a layout that omits the Quantity and Cart, then amend it to delete the lines:
          Code:
          <actinic:variable name="AttributeList" />
          <actinic:variable name="ComponentList" />
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X