Fragments on separate pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragments on separate pages

Is it possible to have a brochure page (link to this will appear in sidebar menu), with several fragments within it (no links in sidebar), but with the fragments appearing on separate pages? At the moment they all appear on one page with fragment headings down the page for each fragment, but the page can end up very long? I don't want a separate brochure page for each fragment as the sidebar menu will get too long.

Alternatively, could I take customers straight to the particular fragment using name anchors from the product to the fragment? Or I could use the first fragment as a listing of the fragments, with links using anchors to take them to the other fragments?

I am having a play around with these possibilities, but if anybody has an answer it may just save me some time. If I come up myself with a solution I shall put it here, as I am sure there are others wanting this.

Sarah

You could have separate brochure pages and hide them in the sidebar see here.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks, Peblaco

Thanks.

For the sake of other readers, my suggestions of using anchors worked well for taking people from a product to a particular fragment, and having a list of the fragments with anchors, at the top of the brochure page, to take customers to the relevant part of the brochure page worked, though the separate brochure pages hidden from the sidebar as suggested by Peblaco does away with the long page.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X