Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloadable products table layout issue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloadable products table layout issue!

Hi Guys,

Im hoping that someone here will be able to help..

When on a product page, and you add say a few products to be able to be downloaded at the bottom of the page. I select the 'no image no description all on one line' layout.

There is this annoying cell padding but cell padding is set to 0, I have looked in the coding and I just cant figure it out. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have attached a screenshot.

Thanks in anticipation.

Attached Files

The part of the product layout which has price schedule for discounts is bringing in <br> break tags. You'll need to go into the Design Library product layout / discount & price schedules area to adjust as required.
    Peblaco

Comment

Could you explain a bit better please? Not sure how to do that.

I have gone into the html/css and taken all the breaks out around it and there is none left. So not sure as to why it still has these gaps?

Many thanks,

Comment

Hi thanks for helping.

I went in there and took out the <BR> but it didnt change anything.

Any other advice?

Thanks,

Comment

Hi,

I just went through and put a number next to each break tag and only one came up next to it, so i changed it but its the break that keeps the link underneath the title text nothing else.

Very confused.

I appreciate you trying to help, :-)

Comment

I also found that bit of html in the code but there isnt a break there in sellerdeck? strange.

Comment

Working...
            X