Block if - stock controlled messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block if - stock controlled messages

Hiya - not been in here for ages so thought I would ask for help here.

We are in the process of upgrading to V18 and we have had some success with messages for groups of products:

For example> 1
    <Actinic:Variable Name="IsStockMonitored"/> == false AND <actinic:variable name="CanBeOrderedOnline" /> == true AND <actinic:variable name="SectionName" /> == "Diaphragms" the message " **This EV part needs to be ordered from Germany Please allow 7-10 days for delivery**" is displayed under Stock Availability

Example 2
    <Actinic:Variable Name="IsStockMonitored"/> == false AND <actinic:variable name="CanBeOrderedOnline" /> == true AND <actinic:variable name="SectionName" /> == "Capture Sweden" messages displayed "**Available for same day dispatch via email"

what do I need to do display "shipped within 2-3 days" for all products which are not stock controlled or fall in to sections shown in the two examples above?

Example of text page : https://www.10outof10.co.uk/acatalog...7.html#SID=582

Also, as I do struggle with the knowledge base and manual for Sellerdeck is there a book or online reference to help me further understand the language used for sellerdeck?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I think you want to say if example 1 say this else if example 2 say this otherwise say "shipped within 2-3 days"

this would do that

<Actinic:Variable Name="IsStockMonitored"/> == false AND <actinic:variable name="CanBeOrderedOnline" /> == true AND <actinic:variable name="SectionName" /> != "Capture Sweden" AND <actinic:variable name="SectionName" /> != "Diaphragms"

another way to do it would be to put the first two variables into the design library as conditions (just search for blocks in the Sellerdeck help and there is a page on how to do this) and then use them to say if option 1 = false and option 2 = false, that will have the same effect but if you then changed the first two the new one would automatically update.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X