Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart Promotion Display

Hi All,
    On the shopping cart and chekout pages I need to add more detail on the promotion and the prices to try and make it more clear.
    I want to display the
    - promotion text under the product e.g only €13.99 save €4.51
    - The cost of the Coke for example is 13.99 not 18.50 so I want to display that.

On the Image you see it only dislays the discount text and then the total discount e.g 13.51 but it isnt clear enough to sho what they are getting.

Thanks for your Help in advance,
    Attached Files

Please any ideas??

Comment

Can't you just rename 500 Coke Promotion to be 500 Coke Promotion - Save €4.51 per item?
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I did that in the mean time but that means that I am having to put the text in twice. I have over seperate 300 promotions every month (covering about 800 products within multibuys) so its very time consuming to do duplicate work when the text is already there in a field.

Thanks for your help or any ideas that you have.

Comment

Hi David,

You might want to take a look at this very useful tool from the good folks at teclan:

http://www.teclan.com/acatalog/Task_Actinic.html

Some investment is required, granted, but it may be of benefit if you intend to bulk edit on a regular basis. I suppose it all comes down to how much you feel your time is worth with regards to the frequent editing.

Obviously I'm not au fait with your specific situation, but certainly if you intend quickly replacing identical text on duplicate products then it has to be worth a look. I hope I've not misunderstood your enquiry.

All the best!

Comment

Working...
          X