“Clickable elements to close together” and “not mobile friendly”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Clickable elements to close together” and “not mobile friendly”

Hi Everyone I hope someone can help, I’m using V11 Sellerdeck with the bobcat template and I’m having problems with Google saying “text being to small”……. “clickable elements to close together “ and “Not mobile friendly.
    I’ve tried putting some recommended code in to head of the website to make it mobile friendly but it doesn’t seem to have helped.
    I would really appreciate any advice, thank you x

I really don't think that you will be able to make that template mobile friendly - IIRC all the templates on v11 were all table based which is inherently not mobile friendly.
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

What he said. The Bobcat theme is a decade old and was not designed with mobile in mind. It wasn't really a consideration at that time.

The Smart and Classic themes introduced in v14 (but not the older Smart theme), and the Swift templates available separately, are all mobile-friendly. As is the Wireframe theme, which is not a design as such but can be used as the basis for one.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thank you for your help and advice, I do some research x

Comment

Although it is possible to downgrade layouts it is not in the spirit or letter of Sellerdeck licensing., With everything alse that is going on with payments etc you really would be best splashing some funds on Sellerdeck Cover and getting v18.1.2
          Jonathan Chappell
          Website Designer
          SellerDeck Website Designer
          Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
          Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X