Removing theme logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing theme logo

I have just installed Sellerdeck 2013 (separately to live V11 site) and am planning to start afresh, re-designing and then bringing in product data etc. I have a basic problem right at the start in that I have chosen a theme and colours, and now want to change the logo top left that comes with the theme to my logo. I have entered my logo image in the Site Options, for site and for brochure, and my logo appears upper left where I want it, but the theme's logo is still there underneath and shows, extending at an angle across the page (Clinical). How do I get rid of this? I have looked in the files for the Theme etc but cannot find it. Clicking on it in Design does not help locate it. Do I have to do something rather crude, such as increasing the size of my logo image so that it completely covers the one underneath? Previous sites I have done in earlier versions did not require this - see www.avidknit.co.uk for example that is fine. Or am I missing something obvious (it is Friday night)?

Thanks.

Sarah

Sorted

I located "credit-card.gif" in the Program files, Layouts and edited it to a white box using Paint.

Sarah

Comment

That image is a feature of the Clinical theme. You can change it by altering the Stylesheet yourself. If you go into the Design tab and click on the button near the top entitled Current Stylesheet you'll be able to alter your site's CSS directly there. Don't know how your knowledge of CSS is, so be careful and keep a backup. The bit you're looking to change is:

.header-area {
      background: <actinic:variable name="Palette3" /> url("credit-card.gif") no-repeat;

Change "credit-card.gif" to the filename of image that you want to use.

Comment

Working...
      X