Missing last box right line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing last box right line

I have 5 products across the homepage using Best Sellers (changing to Featured Products), in dotted boxes, succeeded in getting them evenly sized. However, the right-hand edge of the 5th box is missing. I have experiment in style sheets with changing border-spacing and margin for the marketing list table, and have tried changing padding, all making no difference. Any suggestions?

Sarah

Also losing text at right edge

I am getting the same problem with text. When it gets to a certain place before the right margin space, it is curtailing words, with even letters cut in half. It is odd as the software is almost straight out of the box, have not imported snapshot or data, just set the Theme and colours and editing the number of products across the page for Best Sellers from 3 to 5. Any suggestions?

Sarah

Comment

Hi Sarah,

Which theme are you getting this problem with?

Comment

Freshman

Hello. I am using Freshman. I solved the problem by changing the homepage layout from being no sidebars to having a left side bar, which is what I have for the rest of the site. For some reason doing that corrected the problem and I can live with the left side bar being there. I had been trying to copy other websites, such as Debenhams, Marks & Spencer, etc by having no sidebars on the homepage.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
        X