Columns, not wrap around image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Columns, not wrap around image

I am using Freshman and V2013, work in progress, not uploaded. I want the section pages to be similar to well-known sites, such as Debenhams and M&S. I have edited the Regular Product Summary No Cart (made a copy) and removed components, quantity, all fine. However, I don't want the text to wrap around the image, which is on the left. I would like the text to stay in a column to the right of the image, or under it. The wrap does not look good as some products do it and some don't depending on length of title, and there are can be odd words wrapping on their own to the left below the image. Typically the words wrapping can be the price, product reference and stock message, and product page link, or just the product reference and stock message and link, or just the link, or nothing. I have looked at all the available other product layouts, but none appear a better choice than the one I am using. I am not an expert. Any ideas as to how to stop the wrap would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sarah

The Regular Product summary uses CSS to float the image left and float some elements right. A quick way is to look through the layout it uses styles on paragraph tags for placement.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thank, Louise, sorted another way

Thank you for helping out, and on a Sunday! I tried your suggestion, which oddly didn't change anything. However, it made me think of another way, which was in the stylesheet, changing under .product-details, text-align : left; to text-align : right, which has appeared to align all the text to the left of a right-hand column, exactly as required, without changing the product page layout, so success!

Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X