Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customising the Search Results

Hi all,

I have recently added a search feature where users can search reference numbers that they have from other companies against our product numbers.

I have imported all the necessary data in and everything works perfectly, but i just have a slight issue with what our results page shows.

for example if you search: 18-041490 on our website www.dap-onlinecat.com you will see the following..

(Front Left)

Part Number HO-8-149

First thing i need to change... As of now it shows (Front Left) and then the part number underneath .. I dont actually want it to show (Front Left) which is a subsection, and rather show the actual section it comes under which is in fact DRIVESHAFT, and in the same line for example..

Driveshaft Part Number HO-8-149

Thanks in advance!!
    Baz

SellerDeck 2013 Business Plus
    Version: 12.0.2 NGVA

Placing section name in front you need to alter the search layout. For parent or top level section this post points to a need to change the Perl script.
    Peblaco

Comment

Changing the Perl search script

Thanks for the response Louise!

I dont really have much knowledge on perl scripts and how to change them.

Can anybody provide step by step instructions on what to do exactly in order to change the perl script so that it shows the top level section only in the search result?

Thanks in advance
      Baz

SellerDeck 2013 Business Plus
      Version: 12.0.2 NGVA

Comment

Working...
      X