Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any joy with new custom Protx templates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any joy with new custom Protx templates?

I've downloaded the new custom templates from their website. Compiled the xml and xlst using KERNOW to create the HTML files - fine. But the cardholder fields are already populated by Protx with 'Willy Wonka' , 'The chocolate factory' etc etc

What do I need to add here? Are there custom actinic fields that need to be inserted?

The Protx documentation looks rather sketchy.

I'm no expert, but I've had a go and sent mine in last week and used them on the Test server, so I know that you do nothing else, just get the pages to look the way you want them with images, colours, layout, etc. The CustomTemplatesReadme file is a bit sketchy, but this bit, under 'Dos and Don'ts':
    Do not modify the XML file - This are example files used for template creation. The real XML used by your templates on our test and live systems is generated dynamically. If you try to add fields to the XML and reference them, then these changes will not be transferred to live.
    seems to explain that the 'real' data is sent by your cart when it's running.
    Chris

Small-shoes
    Janet Granger Designs

Comment

thanks for that - I've made some adjustments and emailed the files back to Protx.

Wait and see...

Comment

Working...
      X