PayPal Standard Checkout Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Standard Checkout Integration

I understand PayPal standard is integrated with Actinic V8. However when the customer is re-directed to the paypal secure page, only the total amount is passed on and no other info apart from a unique number such as "CK25DQ100000112".

Is there any info regarding how to pass all item titles separately to PayPal standard from Actinic during checkout?. At the moment I only get an ID number and the total, irrespective to how many items are purchased, without any more info whatsoever.

I would like on the first paypal page to have, in separate lines, the item(s) title and price for each item. Then when the customer pays I would like to have the name of items purchased on the paypal payment email notification.

Which layout do I need to edit inside Actinic and what are the precise directions for changing the HTML code on that layout in order to achive the above result?

Please try to be as simple as possible...

Thanks
    Yanni
    www.grafea.co.uk
    Vintage Leather briefcases

http://www.grafea.com
    Designer leather bags
    --------------------------
    Yanni Kioupouroglou

This is not possible with Paypal of any other PSP. Actinic does not pass the info over.

There are other posts in the community about this, but you may have to dig deep to find them

Comment

Originally posted by Yanni
      Please try to be as simple as possible...
      You can't, not possible.

Comment

Working...
      X