Transaction errors with Secure Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transaction errors with Secure Trading

I don't know whether anyone else has experienced this but we have had a number of successful transactions (as far as customer is aware) that have shown up as successful on the Secure Trading transaction area but the order has been sent from the Actinic shop server to our Actinic Order machine as PSP Pending (i.e. failed).
    We have then had the customer asking where their order is as the money has gone from their account but they have not received their parcel.

We initially thought it was something to do with the fact that Actinic runs in GMT and the servers hosting the shop run on BST.

Has anyone else seen this or know what is going on??

Ta

Mike
    Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
    www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

can't help with the secure trading thing but, just because an order goes into psp pending, doesn't necessarily mean it "failed", just that Actinic didn't get notification of payment.
    I get this very occasionally with Protx but how often is it happening for you?
    Is it just recently? Or a few over a period of time?
    Tracey

Comment

Tracey

it's been happening for a month or so now but only on a handful of orders per week. We process about 500 orders a week from the shop.

I agree about the PSP thing it just so happened that the one that highlighted the issue really was one where the customer saw everything correct, payment successful, order confirmation email received but we got a PSP pending from Actinic and a successful transaction listed on the Secure Trading site.

It is very intermittent and only a couple of orders are affected but any order affected is a problem. It's mysterious and I'm in favour of it being a Secure Trading problem thrown up after the 3D Secure implementation.

Mike
      Boy, this is a big learning curve.....and YES I've got my crampons on!
      www.shop.burns-pet-nutrition.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X