More Paypal Pro Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Paypal Pro Warnings

I have noticed that there are many cards that do not work with Paypal Pro. Customers have reported them as both Switch and Maestro cards.

In addition, if you refund a customer it can take up to 1 MONTH for the customer to receive the refund even though it leaves your paypal account immediately. Can you image the customer services problems with this? One of our customers was so angry they were threatening legal action. We could understand what was happening as the refund had been done from our end. After a great deal of calls to Paypal and lots of poor information I was told that the problem was associated with them not being a Bank and going through some kind of financial middleman system. Refunds usually only take around 1 week but even this is ridiculous.

Geraldine
    Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

Interesting info Geradline. Sounds like they are using that cash in transit to finance their business.

Comment

Sounds like more good info to sway away from Paypal as a whole
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

They gave me their assurance that the money also leaves their account on the same day as it leave ours. They told me that once they are a bank refunds would be instant. However, this doesn't help me or my customers now.

Geraldine
        Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

Comment

'Once they are a bank...'

Are they intending to be a bank?

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
            'Once they are a bank...'

Are they intending to be a bank?
            Lets hope so then they will fall under a whole new regime of regulations that may well protect the sellers a little more than we have now, which is....NO PROTECTION
            Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
            Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Are they intending to be a bank
              I read something in the papers a few months ago about them setting up something in Europe

Comment

Working...
              X