Paypal Pro + Actinic SSL - Cant test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Pro + Actinic SSL - Cant test!

Been tearing my hair out on this one for a week trying to get my site to test with paypal pro...

URL : http://www.homelifedesigns.com/acatalog/test/index.html

Have the paypal payment settings set to "run in production mode" and the Actinic Shared SSL set the same. My paypal pro login details are set as per the sticky on this thread.

A question mark hangs over whether the email contact in Actinic needs to be the same as the registered email in the paypal manager?.. If they are set differently then I get "Invalid User Account" returned if they are the same than I get "invalid Transaction. Please return to merchants account...."

One other point is that in my PayPal Pro Managers account page although both "PayPal Payments Pro" and "PayPal Express Checkout" are showing as in "Test", the "PayPal Internet Merchant Account" is still "pending".

I had assumed that I would be able to test while this was being processed?

If anyone can shed any light on this I would be eternally grateful!

Regards

Alex
    Hertfordshire web design
    UK Web Hosting

Hi Alex,

I have been using our test PayPal Pro account, and I find that our test account works with any email address you set in Settings | Business settings | Company/Contact. Is this the contact email address you are referring to?

Regarding the second query, is your "PayPal Internet Merchant Account" now active?
    Paul Murphy
    Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

The merchant account went live today - looks like I am making progress as I can now get thru to the Paypal login from checkout...

Its showing "Live" in the Paypal Manager screen for all services now - just need to work out how to put it into test mode...
      Hertfordshire web design
      UK Web Hosting

Comment

Hi Alex,

According the PayPal manager website your PayPal Payflow account, it is in either Test or Live mode, depending on what you specified during registration, or how your account was set up for you.

In order to change to test mode it looks like you must contact PayPal to achieve this.
        Paul Murphy
        Operations Manager - SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X