Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PROTX Help

Hi
    Sorry new to this have read http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=32199 and
    http://community.actinic.com/showpost.php?p=185587&postcount=2 PROTX still doesn't work my account is working as I have evidenced this. When I go through checkout I get an unsecure page to enter card details on. Heres my url so you can see www.pandoraschoice.co.uk
    I thought I was supposed to be bounced to PROTX secure pages to enter card?
    Secondly is the secret key in the PSP admin the Protx Encryption password or the admin (I've tried both anyway!) any help would be appreciated as I want this working before Christmas! Thought I had it cracked at one stage!Many thanks

From the first thread you referenced - at step four you enter the 12 character code that Protx supplied you with in secret key and confirm key.

In the integration script, you enter the 16 character code that Protx suppied you with to replace testvendor.

On VPSAdmin (the Protx management interface) I enter the Protx name for my company account, my username, and the password for that username.

First time, it was Protx name for the company account, Admin and the admin password, but I followed Protx advice and immediately set up an operating username and allocated permissions to that username - the details are all in the online help after you get logged in.

Yell if you need more help.

[EDIT] I tried to do a test buy and could not get to checkout. With one £30 item in the basket and a country choice of United Kingdom, I was told the amount exceeded the shipping tables, contact the site owner. [/edit]
    Last edited by wjcampbe; 13-Sep-2007, 07:04 AM. Reason: add result of test 'buy'
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Protx

Many thanks I think I've sorted that error by changing the excess to the highest table value in shipping. I also discovered rather obviously in the end that the reason I didnt go straight to protx was because it was configure to accet credit card payment as well as protx, so I removed the former and it went to protx! Many thanks for your help

Comment

Hi

Just to add, the encryption password and secret key are for your Actinic software - you should have a 'Reporting' or 'Admin' pasword as well as a Vendor name.

When logging in as admin, you need to do the below:

Vendor name: my vendor name here
        User name: my vendor name here
        Password: REPORTING or ADMIN password

This gets you in as admin - and then you can create your own 'user names' and give them nice easy passwords to remember rather than the hideous upper case lower case admin password!

cheers

Joe
        Sage Pay Support

Comment

Working...
        X