Guide to PSP Comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide to PSP Comparisons

This site compares a few PSP methods / companies which may help you decide who to use or not as it may be

https://paymentstool.electronic-payments.co.uk/
    Chris Ashdown

Hmm.... seems to be offline?

Comment

At their home page it says:

This web site is currently down for maintenance
      It will be available again at approximately 7pm

Thanks for your patience
      There's no date... so it could be todays message... or yesterdays... and very possibly tomorrows!!!

Comment

I tried looking at the site awhile ago, I never got it to load any page completely, i gave up

Comment

It does work, as I used it the other day, but be aware that there is a marketing call pay-back attached.

They will call and email you offering a consultation.
          Use a disposable email addy (always wise), and dummy phone number, if you don't want any follow up advice.

Just adding my two-penny worth - I was looking at ProTX, which certainly seem the best value for money, but after extensive reading on this forum, and after taking to streamline, I'm veering more towards the idea of using Worldpay.
          WP look expensive by comparison, but it looks like the rates are negotiable, especially if you have a trading history, and use a third party rather than going direct.

Comment

We use HSBC and despite my initial fears it's been very good. Makes the customer feel secure and works very well on the fraud side of things.
            Blank DVD
            Cloth Nappies

Comment

Working...
            X