Protx in multiple languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx in multiple languages

I have just set up a French Euro store and it is all translated and ready to go appart from the payment. I have an extra account in EUR that integrates with Protx and so payment works but all of the payment pages are in English!!

The new Protx system allows customisation which according to them is simple:
    "Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

You can customise our Payment pages. The new custom templates will allow the pages to be displayed in whichever language your customers are using on their browsers.

Please refer to: http://techsupport.protx.com/formcustomtemplates.asp

Kind regards,

Protx Support"

I have looked at that link and tried to play around with it but it is a nightmare!!

Can anyone suggest a means of integrating Euro with the payment in a different language?

If not anyone know of an XSLT or Saxon developer who could do it?

Thanks

Hi,

We are to start work soon on French and German pay pages which you will then be able to include in your custom template option - they will be triggered by the users broswer. If the users browser language settings are French then the pay pages will be displayed in French - and so on.

This is a work in development at present - updates will be avialable on our Tech support website and also on our Forum.

Kind regards,

Joe
    Sage Pay Support

Comment

FWIW I have done the translation for you and attached it as a txt file.

Can you confirm that this is the correct way to structure the file and wether or not any other changes need to be made?

I have tried this locally using kernow and the browser language settings don't seem to make a difference.

These have been e mailed to your template team also BTW.

Thanks,

Alex
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X