Protx: Currency Invalid 3003 Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx: Currency Invalid 3003 Error Message

I'm trying to set up Protx on a site I'm building and I keep getting an error message on the Protx page:

3003 The currency is invalid.
    Protx would only say that it is a currency error code (you don't say!) and that I should speak to Actinic. Protx say that for some reason the currency variable is not being passed as GBP whereas, as far as I can see, all the currency settings on the website are set to GBP.

Has anybody experienced anything like this or have any ideas what the problem might be?
    Actinic Web Design | Actinic Templates

Rob,

Have you made any changes to the database 'Currencies' table or any thing as drastic? If you check in 'Business settings | Options | Currency Settings', Currency should be set to 'British Pounds' and against 'Use' either the pound symbol or 'GBP'.

To be honest I have not seen this one before. If the settings are as I mention then I can only suggest you raise a support ticket @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm, or if you have a support contract call in support and some one can take a snapshot off you to try and replicate.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

no I haven't changed the currencies table in any way. All the settings in Business Settings are correct. I have called support and emailed a snapshot. Just waiting for feedback now.

Thanks

Rob

Comment

Just in case anyone ever has the same error code, the problem turned out to be an incorrect encryption password. Either Protx or my client had mis-typed the encryption password when sending it to me.

So beware.. if you get a currency code error and Protx tell you your currency settings are wrong, it may be that your encryption password is wrong!

Nothing is what it seems

Comment

Working...
        X