Google Checkout Problem- Basket not being cleared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Checkout Problem- Basket not being cleared

We have Google Checkout working in sandbox mode but when a purchase is made with Google Checkout the shopping basket is not being cleared.

I believe it’s something to do with a Callback function that Google Checkout does not support.

Is there any way to clear the basket after the customer has been sent to Google Checkout ?

I am not bothered about the orders only showing as pending which I believe is also due to the Callback not working.
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

I would imagine nobody has answered this as Google Checkout has not been integrated with Actinic yet. If this is a custom job that you/someone else set up then I think you are on your own!
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Yes we've done a bit of a customisation but have run in to the problem of the basket not being cleared.
      I've seen some sites that have integrated Google Checkout and wondered if they had overcome this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by printerbase
        Yes we've done a bit of a customisation but have run in to the problem of the basket not being cleared.
        I've seen some sites that have integrated Google Checkout and wondered if they had overcome this problem ?
        It's doubtful you've seen Actinic sites integrated. Not fully anyway.
        If you have, chances are they've done some considerable customisation to get it integrated and probably won't be overly willing to troubleshoot for someone else.

Maybe if you post your methods, someone might spot something obvious?
        Tracey

Comment

I posted basic instructions a while a go here:
          http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=29295

It's not a true implementation as in a replacement for Actinics checkout but a work around until Actinic come up with the goods and this is how I've seen it implemented on other sites.

Comment

Working...
          X