Protx asking customer to resubmit order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protx asking customer to resubmit order

Is anyone else having this problem with Protx?

Here is what one customer reports:

I've just attempted to place an order and I got an error message after entering my credit card details and was advised to submit my order again, which I did and got the same error message.

After checking my emails it appears that my order has been successful both times, but of course I only wished to place this order once so please can you cancel one of them.
    The customer resubmitted their order from Actinic and got a new order id.
    This has been happening with annoying frequency - but of course, never when I try it myself.

My guess is that there is a timing problem between Protx and the authorising bank?
    Eileen Eby
    http://www.wildbirdfood.uk.com

Its the busyiest time of the year and problems like this allways happen as the internet goes mad - we are getting so many paypal payments failing at the moment that we may just shut the site early.

Comment

Eileen i have had a duplicate order today, about 5 mins apart, PROTX aswell they have not emailed me yet but i though i would call them monday and ask if they had problems

D

Comment

We are receiving this a lot and all Protx say is that the information needs to be more specific in order for them to investigate.
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

I mentioned this to Actinic support a week or so ago, and they suggested we refresh our website.

After doing that, the number of duplicate orders going thru Protx have diminished significantly.

Whether or not the refresh improved things, or whether Protx tweaked something, I don't know.

All I know is that orders have been hot and heavy and few problems over the last week.
          Eileen Eby
          http://www.wildbirdfood.uk.com

Comment

Working...
          X