Return URL From Merchant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return URL From Merchant

Hi, I have searched the forum but cannot see an answer to my query.

I use the merchant Metacharge, and have always had trouble with payment confirmations. On downloading the orders they always come through as Pending PSP if they have been paid by Metacharge, so we have to rely on confirmation emails from Metacharge or manually checking to see if orders have been paid for. All paypal orders are fine.

We have figured out that my settings are incorrect within the Metacharge site itself, and Actinic is fine, but the merchant requires for me to complete URL details for the Actinic website. It has stated that these should be scripts rather than pages.

Can anyone advise what the URLs should be?
    I presume it would start http:\\www.mydomain.co.uk\Actinic\ but after that I am unsure where to go
    I need the return URL, response URL and Scheduled Payment Response URL

Any advise is greatly appreciated
    Thanks in advance!

RouX

---------------------------------------------------
    Imagination is Intelligence Having Fun
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.performance-oils.co.uk

Hi Roux,

The values that your provider need should be passed over by the script by default. If you take a look within C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC, you will find the script file that the provider is referring to. It is called 'OCCMetachargeScriptTemplate.pl' and this script should send the correct values to the provider withoout you having to intervene.

I would suggest copying the original script file from C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC\ and paste it into the site folder 'CommonOCC' folder, refresh the site and check if it works. If that does not help Inwould suggest raising a support ticket as we will need to take a look at the setup and check it for you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I'm having this problem with Realex as well.

I said it should be sent automatically by the actinic script but their support said they need the request URL and response URL.

Anyone shed any light on this for me?

The only thing I changed in my "OCCRealexScriptTemplate.pl" was the shared secret.
      www.pride.ie

Comment

Shane,

Please raise a support ticket on this issue, ticket can be raised at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

I have done Bruce, thanks, need to get this sorted ASAP.

Has anyone on here integrated with Realex before?
          www.pride.ie

Comment

Yes Shane, there has been a couple, but none of them smoothly as far as i know. The Realex integration is one that needs sorting out IMO. Unless you are forced to use them, i'd consider another, one of my clients is still unhappy with their Realex integration and it's nearly 2 months since launch.

Comment

Oh dear, sounds ominous. And I, just the other day, recommended to another client to register with Realex ...

Thanks for the low down Lee. The developers are looking into it for me, hope to hear back soon.
              www.pride.ie

Comment

Sometimes you only get to hear bad stories on here remember, but the 3 i know of all proceeded with problems.

Comment

What sort of problems, I'm getting worried now!
                  www.pride.ie

Comment

Just the basic setup, the callback, the fields that need to go into certain places that noone tells you about plus the general lack of experience and documentation on this PSP. IMO an integrated provider should ask for 2 or 3 fields and that should be it, click upload and Bobs your uncle. If i am required to do anymore than that, there should be a clear instruction file on what to do for each and every PSP - it's not rocket science.

Without it, it's simply a bunch of people fumbling around trying to find someone who has this working or someone in support who knows about this particular PSP.

Comment

That's the way it worked for me before with Worldpay alright, so I assumed this would be the same. Hopefully the lads will be able to get a work around for me.
                      www.pride.ie

Comment

Worldpay is the easiest to setup in my experience. The difficult part with them is convincing them that they do have to provide a secret key, despite however many times they say no they don't.

Comment

Lee, I dont suppose you remember how you got yours working?
                          www.pride.ie

Comment

Not a bloody clue to be honest, there is a secret field in a secret file, that is all i can and care to remember to be honest. Me and Realex shall not cross paths for a while - that's for sure.

Comment

PSP Bounce Back Protx

Hi
                              I have a similar problem although the transactions go through Protx Ok, after the auth page on Protx, Protx advised that the bounce back to us URLs are missing and I need to imput these!?

Can anyone advise how to make this bounce back work.

Many thanks
                              Andrew
                              http://ruggedtough.com

Comment

Working...
                              X