No announcement yet.

unable to process transactions through paypal pro using actinic catalog 8.5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to process transactions through paypal pro using actinic catalog 8.5.1

Hi,

I have just joined the forum in a hope to get a solution for the problem below.

I have upgraded from catalog v7 to v8.5.1 to setup paypal pro payment option.

During the configuration process of paypal pro it has prompted " at least one of your configured payment service providers require the credit card capture payment method to be enabled".

So I have selected the option " capture credit card payment for later processing" from the payment method.

Tried to do a test transaction, it looks like the payment has been completed but no payment recieved into my paypal account.

When I checked the order in the actiinic store, all the credit card details are there for later processing.

I am bit of lost here, what I might have done wrong .

I am just wondering, do I need to configure anything under the 'credit card capture for later processing' ?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

there is a sticky at the top of the PSP sub forum detailing everything you need to do to set up paypalpro - i would go back to this and double check everything you have done against it

Comment

Hi
      Thank you for your suggestion .

I have gone through the payal pro setup once again. I am unable to find any problem with the configuration.

But one thing I have noticed is, under the business settings: SSL is turned on for checkout pages and customer login only. Just wondering whether the issue is due to any of the settings ?

Thanks

Comment

upgrade to 8.5.2 as there are lots of issues with PPP in 851, then go through the sticky again to correct any options that the upgrade may cause.

PPP does work but it is confusing in the way it is set up as you have to configure it for both paypal payments and SSL

Comment

Hi,

Just tried by turning off the ssl for "checkout and customer login only" under the business settings.

I have received an Internal server error. Now atleast the system is trying to communicate with paypal server.

is this a manadatory to turn on the SSL for "checkout and customer login only" .

thanks

Comment

PPP will not work without an SSL cert installed on your domain so you must turn it on

Comment

Working...
            X