PAYPAL Standard problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAYPAL Standard problem

I have a problem with PayPal checkout. I get transferred as i should but the PayPal page i get to is not working, see picture in link below.

http://www.sema-tec.com/paypal_error.png

Any ideas what wrong or what’s causing this?

/Henrik

Henrik,

Can you check if you have registered for a business account with PayPal? This looks like it is asking you to register.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi

I have a registered business account at PayPal. It has worked just fine in the past. I even tried to create a new PayPal business account and redirect my checkout there, but the same thing happens.

A few weeks ago our site was moved from one server to another. After that, login, search and almost everything else failed. So I decide to remove the old data online and upload everything from scratch with Actinic. My first attempt failed and the upload only created /actinic/DD folders and a few files online. After few more failed attempts I tried to upload with my old computer and it worked right away. Browsing, searching and login worked, everything except checkout with PayPal.

If I go to “merchant tools” in my PayPal account and click on the link for “Now buttons” (link below)

https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/w...0Now%20Buttons

I get the exact same result, and if I click “log in to manager” I receive this “Error 500--Internal Server Error”

This happens with my new created account to. Is there not anyone else here with this problem?

Comment

it sounds like a payapl problem and not Actinic.

PP is really easy to integrate with actinic as all you need to do is give actinic your paypal email address and off it goes.

Normal PP that is - not PPP

Comment

I have same problem

Hi there i have recently updated our companys actinic installation and i get the exact same error with paypal any ideas anyone???

Comment

updated our companys actinic installation
            by doing what exactly

Comment

Problem

All i get when i get to paypal is in the following image

i have a business account and as far as i can tell it should be working
              Attached Files

Comment

i have recently updated our companys actinic installation
                Read the question I asked you - you will get no help until you answer it

Comment

We also need a url - it also looks from the image that you are running paypal in frames which will not work.

Comment

Paypal

The problem i have is it has been working fine for about a year and a half this has only cropped up since december

Comment

Comment

Ok - This Is My Last Post To You - answer My Question

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                          Ok - This Is My Last Post To You - answer My Question
                          pmsl

bad day, malc?
                          Tracey

Comment

Funniest thing for a while, it was like a politician trying to avoid a question, equivocation i think they call it, 16 times is the record to beat with Jeremy Vine. Mal's new nickname is Jeremy.

Comment

You are right it is the frames that are screwing things up

Comment

Working...
                              X