Redirect URL's Protx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirect URL's Protx

Following (successful) payment processing by Protx (form) customers are not being redirected to out site (or anywhere else) and neither they nor we are receiving email notification. Protx say the redirect URLs are sent by the Actinic software but I can find no errors (OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl contains correct password and confirmation email) - Please help!

Look at your setting for return address for successful and failed checkouts.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Where would I find these?

Comment

Design | Design Options

Comment

Thanks, the URL for Completed and Aborted Checkout is correct. Redirection works correctly following abort of transaction. The problem occurs after successful completion of the checkout process. (Using v.7)

Comment

what version of v7 - the url's have changed

Comment

7.0.6.0.0.0.GBGA. I had a problem a couple of months ago when I transfered my instalation of delevloper to another machine (inadvertantly used earlier version) and updated client site. I thought problems caused solved but perhaps not. According to customers, Protx "freezes" during final stages of payment processing and while order and payment are receieved browser screen remains blank and confirmation emails not sent to customer or client.

Comment

Hi,

According to customers, Protx "freezes" during final stages of payment processing
                Have you tried it yourself? Can you confirm exactly where it freezes, ie is it when trying to return to your site? If this is the case then it's at this point that the emails are being sent and if there is a problem with the SMTP server it could be that causing the problem. Check your error log to see if there are any errors reported for SMTP (Help | Troubleshooting | View Error Log).
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

Following last post I changed OCCupgrade.ini as described by Bruce (http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=32199) - was this right?

After the confirmation page on Protx (blue animated graphic - processing) then blank screen (back on our server):
                  CGI-bin/os000000.pl?SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=Finish etc.

Refreshing page takes user back (as it should) to the shop.

Error log shows lots of these:
                  Program = ORDERSCR, Program version = 490 , HTTP Server = Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) mod_ssl/2, Return code = 999

Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Hi,

What is the URL of the store?
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

http://www.persimmongolf.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html

Comment

Program = ORDERSCR, Program version = 490 , HTTP Server = Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) mod_ssl/2, Return code = 999 , Date and Time = 2008/03/17 11:01, Internal Errors = Unable to connect to the mail socket (No route to host)
                        It looks like the SMTP server is causing a problem as this bit is shows:

"Errors = Unable to connect to the mail socket (No route to host)"

You should contact your host and check your SMTP settings or find out if there is a problem with the SMTP server at the moment.
                        Tracey
                        SellerDeck

Comment

My host says there are no problems with the SMTP server and they have made no changes. They say this (smtp.pontbren.co.uk) is NOT the preferred method as authentication is required (although it worked before) and that I should use "localhost" instead which doesn't. The Actinic software doesn't accept this setting. A client has informed us that he couldn't complete the transaction and received the following although I can't replicate this:

HTTP Status Code 400
                          Error Code 5002
                          Invalid request

Using "test" under "Network Setup" correctly sends email

Comment

you say it needs auth, then you need to set this up in actinic, tick the box and enter your email account details and password, i would of thought that if you need auth then localhost would not suffice but it may work. (have not got v7 and cant remember if this is an option in it)

D

ps i have yet to find a host or PSP that admits the problem is with them

Comment

Actinic most definitely does accept localhost, typed without quotation marks into the mail server box. The 'needs authentication' box should not be ticked and the username and password boxes should be empty.
                              Bill
                              www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                              Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                              BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                              Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                              VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                              Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
                              X