Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding New Payment Currency

Hi All

Have a problem which one of you highly aclaimed experts may be able to help with. I wish Actinic to display a second currency called 'Points', and what is griving me grieve is how to add another currency to the list in business settings>Options. I wish it to be called 'Points' with a symbol of 'Points' and a conversion factor of 1.12.

Can anyone help?

Cheers
    Knightrideruk

Out of the darkness comes light........
    www.cheapelectricals.co.uk

You can choose any other additional currency under Business Options and then just change the currency symbol to 'Points' and add you exchange rate.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
      You can choose any other additional currency under Business Options and then just change the currency symbol to 'Points' and add you exchange rate.
      This is OK until you do an upload then the data resets to whatever currency you selected for alteration. What I was looking for was to add a currency rather than alter an exsisting one.

Cheers
      Knightrideruk

Comment

Untested - backup well first and at your own risk.
        In Access open the actinic mdb, open the currencies table and add a new line at the bottom with the relevant info, copy the line above with the exception of bObsolete if unsure of what to put. Make the sequence 122.

Then it will appear in the list. Can't be sure if that is all that will be required though.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
          Untested - backup well first and at your own risk.
          In Access open the actinic mdb, open the currencies table and add a new line at the bottom with the relevant info, copy the line above with the exception of bObsolete if unsure of what to put. Make the sequence 122.

Then it will appear in the list. Can't be sure if that is all that will be required though.
          Thanks Duncan works a treat
          Knightrideruk

Comment

Working...
          X