Internet Secure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Secure

Good afternoon! I am new to Actinic. I am running Catalog v8.5.2.

I would like to be able to offer my customers a payment option using Internet Secure. I noticed that this PSP appears in the Access database but not on the dropdown list. Is there a reason for this? Can this PSP be reinstated?

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Clarissa,

Internet Secure is only available to our US software and should appear in the drop-down box. I suggest that you take a snapshot of your site and close the software. Then re-install over the top of what you have but make sure you install the 'Payment Service Provider' module and see if that helps.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

I've finally had a chance to reinstall, including the Payment Service Provider Module, but still can't see Internet Secure when I set up my payment options. Is there any way I can just toggle a field in the database?

TIA!

Comment

Hi Clarissa,

Does it look like there is a gap for it in the Payment Method drop-down list? Can you confirm where in the Access database that you see it. The only way I can get it to disappear from the drop-down list is to remove the 'ProviderName' from the 'OCCProvider' table in the database but it does leave a gap in the list.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

I found an entry for Internet Secure in the PaymentMethods table. It is NOT in the OCCProvider table. I understand this provider was available in v7. Is there a reason why it is not available anymore in v8 (I am running Catalog v8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA)? Can it be reinstated?

Many thanks!

Comment

Is there a reason why it is not available anymore in v8
            It is still available in v8 but it sounds like your PSP module isn't being upgraded correctly for some reason. Can you try the following:

- open the 'ActinicCatalog.mdb' from the site folder in Access
            - double-click on the 'OCCVersion' table to open it
            - check what the highest version number is in the table
            - close the table and the database and go to 'c:\program files\actinic v8\OCC Upgrade\' folder
            - take a backup of the 'OCCUpgrade.ini' file and then open it in notepad
            - at the top of the file should be a version number, eg:

[Version]
            Number=1110

- change the number to what was in the database but increment the number by 1 (ie, if the number in the database was 1115, then enter 1116 as the version number in this file)
            - close and save the file
            - open Actinic and you should see a message saying that the PSP setup was being upgraded - click 'OK' on this message, and hopefully Internet Secure should then be available in the drop-down list.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

The version number for all rows in the OCCVersion table was 1235 therefore I updated the version number in OCCUpgrade.ini to 1236. When I started Actinic it did indicate that it was updating the PSP setup however, I still can't see Internet Secure when I try to set up a new payment method

Comment

Can you check if you have the following in your OCCUpgrade.ini file:

[OCCProvider:19]
                ID=19
                ProviderName='InternetSecure'
                TestModeAvailable=1
                PreAuthorizedAllowed=0
                AuthorizedAllowed=0
                ClassID='{AC085065-43EE-11D2-9520-080000511272}'
                ClassIDManager='{AC080059-43EE-11D2-9520-080000511272}'
                PlugInScriptName='OCCInternetSecureScriptTemplate.pl'
                ProviderURL='https://secure.internetsecure.com/'
                RemoteProcessScript='process.cgi'
                DBPlugInScriptName='OCCInternetSecureScriptTemplate.pl'
                DBProviderURL='https://secure.internetsecure.com/'
                DBRemoteProcessScript='process.cgi'
                Debugging=?1
                TechnicalFailAllowed=0
                FinancialFailAllowed=0
                OnlyAuthorize=?0
                TemplateName='Act_OCCInternetSecureTemplate.html'
                SiteSubDirectory='CommonOCC'
                MaxURLLength=-1
                AccountRegistrationURL='http://www.actinic.com/e_commerce/internet_secure_inc.html'

If not, then copy this in and increment the version number again and then open the software.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

Unfortunately, doing this didn't make a difference. I looked at the OCCProvider table again and Internet Secure is still missing.

I did notice though in the OCCUpgrade.ini that there is a section at the beginning called [OCC-ID] with all the PSPs listed. Do I need to add the line:

InternetSecure=19

between "e-clear (UK) PLC=18" and "Skypay=21"?

Comment

If it is not there then yes, you do need to add it in. You will probably need to increment the version number again as this tells the software that something has changed and it needs to update the database.
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

I added the missing line in OCCUpgrade.ini, added 1 to the version number and started Actinic. I now get the following error:

Upgrade file C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC\OCCInternetSecureScriptTemplate.pl is missing.

while trying to upgrade the Payment Service Provider files.

I have searched and can confirm that this file does not exist anywhere on my system.

Comment

Hi,

I've zipped up the files that relate to Internet Secure that you need and attached them. Unzip them into your 'c:\program files\actinic v8\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC' folder and your 'Sites\SiteName\CommonOCC' folder.
                        Attached Files
                        Tracey
                        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks, Tracey! I've copied the three files to both locations. I assume there was no need to increment the version number? Now I get the following error when starting Catalog:

Warning: The following PSP definitions are missing currencies. Check the PSP definitions in the OCCUpgrade file C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\OCCUpgrade\OCCUpgrade.ini

InternetSecure

I clicked on OK and it proceeded to update the PSPs. Now I can see InternetSecure in the drop-down list but when I select it, nothing happens, i.e. it does not even populate the Payment Method cell.

Comment

There is something very wrong with the OCCUpgrade.ini file that you have.

Try the following:

- open the ActinicCatalog.mdb and go into the OCCVersion table
                            - change all the version numbers to '509'
                            - close the database
                            - unzip the attached OCCUpgrade.ini file to 'C:\program files\actinic v8\OCCUpgrade' folder (backup your current one first).
                            - open Actinic and you will get the PSP upgrade window. Click 'OK' and hopefully this time it will all be right.
                            Attached Files
                            Tracey
                            SellerDeck

Comment

I'm sorry, Tracey. I've followed all the steps above and now I get the following when opening Actinic:

Upgrade file C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC\OCCAuthorizeNetScriptTemplate.pl is missing.

I noticed that all the other PSPs are gone from the OCCUpgrade.ini file that you sent me. I was wondering whether it would be worth your looking at my old .ini file so I have attached it here.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X