Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic payments payments not downloading

Hi

Before I report this to support I thought I'd check to see if others are experiencing the same issues. We are running actinic payments and experiencing a lot of problems with payments not downloading. This results in orders going into pending payment that have actually paid. We are having to manually check each psp pending and then manually credit the payment. This results in being unable to refund the customer as the system still thinks there is no payment?

Donna
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

presumably this is in V9, Donna?
    Tracey

Comment

Yes and started from about 5.30 pm last night. Only one payment downloaded out of all lasts nights orders and none have done so, so far this morning.

It's the knock on effects that cause the major problems like being unable to refund - someone has paid twice but we can't refund it

D
      Donna

Comment

surely you can refund (or even still void) it directly in your Actinic Payments control panel though? Even if you can't do it via Actinic itself
        Tracey

Comment

That's excellent Tracey thanks - in our madness we had overlooked the obvious!!!

Still having to manually check each order we download to see if it has paid or not would drive even the most sane person loopy

Have left a message on support answer machine so will keep you posted.

Would be interested to know if it's just us!!

D
          Donna

Comment

Glad were not alone, i downloaded quite a few, and only 2 got through over night, i have left a message with support, but will see if i get a response,

thank god we havent lost the sale in the meantime.

ihave to admit this week with AC has had quite a few problems

Comment

I can't confirm or deny either way as, interestingly, all my orders have been coming through with Protx (still in the list, repeat customers tend to default to it) and Paypal today and last night!
              Typical, eh?
              Will keep an eye out though
              Tracey

Comment

up until now we've had a pretty smooth time. There were some set up issues but once we were up and running it was going well. Hopefully a minor blip somewhere in the ether!
                Donna

Comment

We are experiencing this also. Orders are coming through but no payment attached. Our last successful payment was 5.20pm yesterday.
                  www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Comment

Just a quick update.

Payment is not being attached to the order when downloaded in Actinic but when we log-in to AP Account Administration the payment is there.

Customers say the page is hanging after the Processing .... text. My test orders confirm this.
                    www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Comment

This is what we are experiencing with MOTO as well. It takes ages for the success page to be delivered. I'm still waiting to hear from support and will update when I do. D
                      Donna

Comment

Could also be an isp problem - what are people using?

Comment

i've got the same problem, saying that i've had problems like this since the beginning of this month.
                          V9.02. on TalkTalk

Page just hangs after submitting details!
                          ________
                          Honda vfr750f
                          Business Plus V9.0.5
                          Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Just a quick update.

Payment is not being attached to the order when downloaded in Actinic but when we log-in to AP Account Administration the payment is there.

Customers say the page is hanging after the Processing .... text. My test orders confirm this.
                            but how do you COMIT the payment if you are using PRE-AUTH?
                            ________
                            N54
                            Business Plus V9.0.5
                            Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

We don't use pre-auth but I suggest you look in your control panel. There must be a way to do it manually from there until the problem is resolved. D
                              Donna

Comment

Working...
                              X