Actinic Payment Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Payment Reports

We transfer all our orders into Sage Line 50 as a Sales Order and then despatch to produce an Invoice.

At the end of each day to run an Invoice report within Sage which lists down all the invoices produced that day. In the old days we would match the entries on this report to reconcilation the PDQ machine totals.

Now we have Actinic Payments. I'm wondering which report within the administration area to use for the same procedure?

The Bank Submission reports seem the obvious choice but it isn't available until the following morning around 09.15am and it includes any transactions we commit before 09.15am which really creates confusion in the office.

I've looked at other reports to obtain only the 'committed' transactions of that day but the reports seem to use the date the customer placed the order (pre-authorised) not the date we 'commit'.

Is anyone else doing it differently?
    www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Hi,

I've looked at other reports to obtain only the 'committed' transactions of that day but the reports seem to use the date the customer placed the order (pre-authorised) not the date we 'commit'.
    I'm afraid that we can't see a way of getting the report that you want. I've added this to the wish-list for you.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X