Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing All Credit Card Details

HI,

I was wondering if someone could help me, I have decided to only use world pay to accept payments on my site but, i have removed all payment methods apart from world pay but there are still options for picking credit cards and for entering details.

Is there a way to get rid of these as i dont want my customers entering details here because it is not needed for world pay, you can simply pick world pay, click next and be directed to their secure site.

Thanks

If you have removed all options from payments and settings and then uploaded your site, they should all be removed. I suspect you are seeing some kind of cache problem or you have not removed them as you think. When you have a problem like this, provide a link so we can see it and let you know what we see, makes it quicker and easier for all.

Comment

ive realised my mistake!

cheers

Comment

Well come on and tell us what then so we can throw tomatoes and laugh, we all need cheering up from time to time .

Comment

sits tapping fingers on desk

Comment

haha i will take it to my grave!

no i unticked all of the payment methods in business settings and never deleted them

it was early in the morning!

Comment

Working...
            X