Actinic payments customer confidence info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic payments customer confidence info

I have just started using Actinic Payments as a test to see how it compares with HSBC for drop-outs and I want some info suitable for customer presentation about how good and secure it is to reassure customers, most of who have probably never heard of either Actinic or CreditCall.

I guess I cannot be the only one who wants this and don't want to re-invent the wheel by producing it all myself but cannot find any reference to it in the forums.

Has anyone (Actinic?) produced a good information page that I can use to reassure my customers?

Also, the page between Actinic and Payments does not bounce automatically and needs an extra click from the customer. Is there a way to make it link direct to Actinic Payments without the interim screen which is redundant and I think will only put people off.
    Keith Milsom
    www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk
    Left handed products and information

Hi,

There are a number of knowledge base articles available. Also, the key benefits are listed here.

the page between Actinic and Payments does not bounce automatically and needs an extra click from the customer.
    The bounce to the Actinic Payments server should be automatic. If it's not happening then you have possibly removed some code from your layouts that is required to make this happen. Take a look at this knowledge base article.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracy, you are becoming my favourite admin! Payment bounce now works fine.

The knowledgebase info on security is good but I want to produce something "glossy" for customers to see - with reassuring text, images, authority links etc. I could produce something but this must have already been done by someone?
      Keith Milsom
      www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk
      Left handed products and information

Comment

Hi Keith. The information that I've had so far is that Actinic Payments does not have a higher drop-out rate than any other payment method, but I guess that your own work will establish that for you one way or another.

I think the idea of a page of reassurance is a good one - I will try to take this forward.

Chris

Comment

Chris i notice the special offer has since finished, i was hoping to move over to AP but had delayed all this until V9.0.3 due to the problems with the MOTO page, obviously AP being the big plus for using this.

Will this be extended.

D

Comment

Working...
          X