First day using AP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First day using AP

It's nearly the end of our first day using Actinic Payments and am not sure if we have to do anything with the admin page, do we have to submit anything or will the tranaction just clear into our merchant account as per normal?

On another note we have today run the AP, PAYPAL and the old way of capturing cards and processing them later (wanted to bed it in before doing away with old way) with the choice in that order but most of the customers are still scrolling down and using the old way, has anybody else had the same, would wording the AP choice make a difference? Any Idea's??
    www.parklifeclothes.co.uk

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

maybe rename the choices, creditcall won't mean anything to most people whereas Secure Creditcard / Debitcard Payment is more meaningful - hence possibly the reason why people are choosing the later

Comment

Yes, that seems to be a good starting point, will reword it and see how it goes, thanks

Parklife, Whitby

Diesel, Converse, Crocs, Quiksilver, Miss Sixty, Scotch & Soda, Bench, Levi's, Kickers

Comment

don't forget that, with repeat customers, it might default to their previous payment method without them scrolling to it too.
        The few I get who still use Protx (even though it's about 5th on the list) are usually repeat customers
        I agree about the renaming too, btw
        Tracey

Comment

Hows it been Parklifebloke?
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
            Hows it been Parklifebloke?
            Touch wood, without a hitch.

Once we had removed the old option of taking credit card details (to put thru' pdq later) what we had called Secure Credit/Debit Card and renamed Actinic Payments to Secure Credit Card / Debit Card, the confusion stopped and I must say it has been a breeze to what I had imagined/read.

Parklife, Whitby

Comment

I have to agree with Darron that after a few glitches early on it seems very reliable. For us the MOTO factility is what makes AP.

D
              Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Working...
              X