Payment Gateway for US merchant bank / UK site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Gateway for US merchant bank / UK site

We have created a store for one of our US clients to sell products to the UK in £. The store was created in UK Actinic v9 which we purchased a while ago. Our client has a Bank of America merchant account and we need to find a US payment gateway that can be intergrated.

Having looked through the list of payment methods in the "Payment and Security" tab of Business Settings, only the following 3 appear to be available in the US:

PlanetPayment
    PayPal WP Pro
    WorldPay

PayPal Website Payments Pro is not an option (our clients already have an account and cannot have more than one by their policy, nor can they allow us access to their original account). WorldPay do not allow gateway only outside of the UK so that is not an option.

That leaves us with PlanetPayment. However, the following error message comes up when I click Configure:

"There is a problem with the Payment Provider Setup. Please re-install the PSPSetup.exe file from your CD or contact your Actinic Reseller for the file. Please note that this is version specific so you must install the correct setup file for the version you have (Help | About...)"

I have also heard that Actinic supports Authorize.net, which can be used as a gateway to a US merchant bank, but I can't find this in the Payment Methods list. Is it only for the US version of Actinic? Can I make it available to the UK version?

My client is willing to use any available gateway/PSP that can be integrated into our site, as long as it can be used with their Bank of America merchant account. Can I use Authorize.net, or can anyone suggest a fix for the PlanetPayment error? Alternatively are there any other US gateways supported? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Matt

Hi,

can anyone suggest a fix for the PlanetPayment error?
    Have you tried what it suggests in the error message?

Please re-install the PSPSetup.exe file from your CD or contact your Actinic Reseller for the file. Please note that this is version specific so you must install the correct setup file for the version you have (Help | About...)
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X