Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limit online payment option to Actinic Payments

Hi

Can you limit online payment options to Actinic Payments only.

I have customers who are not sure what to put and end up clicking on trade payment options such as "payment on account" "credit terms 20 days".

I appreciate that we can't assign payment options to a particular customer group, but most of my trade accounts all order over the phone anyway so it wouldn't affect them if I made sure that you couldn't have anything other than actinic payments online.

I am finding myself apologising to customers for difficulties they are experiencing and am worried that more customers are getting confused and just not bothering to proceed.

Would appreciate any help

Thankx
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Right click and remove the options you don't want in there. I think there is also a checkbox for 'business' only payment methods.

Comment

There is a tick box "website" that hides it online

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
        There is a tick box "website" that hides it online
        ..in V9

(just clarifying)
        Tracey

Comment

Done - Thanks

Hi

I am on V9, but couldn't do a right click on any of the payments. When I looked across the payment method though I saw columns marked W D F and L , when I expanded those columns they were actually checkboxes that said Website, Desktop, Fallback and Limit to Defined Customers.

When I realised what they were I unchecked the boxes. :

Thanks for letting me know there was an option, just posting my answer in case anyone else has the same query.

Hopefully now I can stop anyone being able to select this option. To be fair most UK customers are fine, but I have a lot of customers that don't speak much English and this doesn't help.
          Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

There is not enough space to display all the column numbers properly and I find it very annoying that you need to adjust all the column widths manually to see what each column is.
            Is this a change that Actinic have planned or will this little annoyance be still around come V10.
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse
            Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
            X