AP Bank Submissions Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP Bank Submissions Report

Why, oh why is this report so utterly useless!?

1. It's not downloadable like nearly every other report is! It's one of THE most essential reports for checking against bank statements so why on earth isn't it possible to 'generate report' for downloading?

2. It ignores my 'Default Query Page Length' in the preferences and gives me a stupid list spread over multiple pages with 10 per page meaning I can't even pull it all off as one (or 2) pages and print it!

I know CreditCall recently upgraded their admin backend and it is better for it but this lot is still hopeless!

Tell me I'm not the only one who uses it and finds it frustrating?? Please!
    Tracey

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post

1. It's not downloadable like nearly every other report is! It's one of THE most essential reports for checking against bank statements so why on earth isn't it possible to 'generate report' for downloading?

2. It ignores my 'Default Query Page Length' in the preferences and gives me a stupid list spread over multiple pages with 10 per page meaning I can't even pull it all off as one (or 2) pages and print it!

I know CreditCall recently upgraded their admin backend and it is better for it but this lot is still hopeless!

Tell me I'm not the only one who uses it and finds it frustrating?? Please!
    Can't you get this info from the all transactions report downloaded as a spreadsheet. This gives all the transactions and dates when they were paid into the bank. Or am I missing something here

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyHand View Post
      A bad workman/women always blames his/her tools.

You having a rubbish day Bumbsy?

Army Gore-tex
      Winter Climbing Mitts
      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I could yes but that report is huge and I only want daily totals.
        Tracey

Comment

export as spreadsheet, sort into date order? remove the rest

Comment

that's what I've been doing. Downloading the whole list and generatig the daily totals in excel.
            Still doesn't justify the uselessness of the bank submissions report though or answer why it can't be downloaded like all the rest.
            Tracey

Comment

You could probably set up a Macro to do that for you, which would take the time and effort out of the equation too. I know this doesn't address your original problem, but hopefully gets the info you need.

I can't believe you ignored my jibe earlier... You've changed!

Army Gore-tex
              Winter Climbing Mitts
              webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
              Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

LOL. I only ignored it because I'm "mobile" and couldn't be bothered to reply
                You'll get your earache later
                Tracey

Comment

Hi,

It's not downloadable like nearly every other report is! It's one of THE most essential reports for checking against bank statements so why on earth isn't it possible to 'generate report' for downloading?
                  This is being included in the next release of the admin system (hopefully in the next few weeks).
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks, Tracey
                    That's is VERY good to know
                    Tracey

Comment

Working...
                    X