Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the...? Protx payment going to somebody else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the...? Protx payment going to somebody else?

Just did a test order, bounced to the Protx server, and got this:

http://s5.tinypic.com/314z7k0.jpg

Seems a coincidence that the payment methods are the same as we have activated, and our logo shows up. But apparently the money's going to Victoria's Jewellery.

Anyone know what the deal is with that?

Cheers,
    Grant

Did you or protx customise the page to get the logo there? Did you / they perhaps leave the wrong supplier message when they edited an example?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike

I have just logged in to our VSP account - the Admin settings allows you to upload the company logo, as well as define the company name - which we have obviously set accordingly, I've just made a slight amendment to the company name, clicked update and did a test order, but it hasn't updated.

Just checked with our bank and the money is going into our account, but for obvious reasons will need to get this fixed - after all, I'd find it strange if my local jewelers started to sell garden furniture

Cheers,
      Grant

Comment

It is odd and would definitely end up confusing customers so it clearly does need fixing at their end.

Just as well that the money ends up in your account.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I certainly wouldn't purchase garden furntiture if I saw a jewellers name on the payment pages.

Comment

Working...
          X