Worldpay RBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldpay RBS

I have just learned that the arrogant people at RBS are 4 weeks from rebranding Worldpay, RBS Worldpay.

Now, I don't know about you guys but I fear a little consumer backlash on the grounds that RBS is quite possibly one of the most hated brands in the UK. Interesting time to rebrand!

I would like to switch payment providers, I am not having my business overtly associated with RBS so, a simple question: Who is using which payment provider and what do you think of them? Who'd recommend what?

Looking forward to being told who to switch to!
    Cheers
    Rob

The PSPs you can use with Actinic has been static for quite a while, apart from the addition of Actinic Payments, so all previous discussions (lots of them) will yield all you need to know.

Comment

Best rates we got was from Protx integrated with RBS, easily matched Barclays price and a little bit extra off too

Comment

The usual advice is to join the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses, not the rebranded KGB!) and then look at Streamline (merchant account) and Worldpay (PSP). We changed to this recently from having Worldpay as both PSP and merchant account and are starting to see significant savings. Also investigating free business banking with Co-Op through the FSB.
        ActiveStock
        On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
        **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
        Free 30 Day Trial
        ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

Thanks for that. I might give it a go but it does not remove the association with RBS but, I suppose that might be impossible!

Comment

Richard (rmorrow) - I've been with HSBC for two & half years but not been too happy with it. I joined FSB last month & was looking at migrating to Streamline. Many thanks for the vote of confidence on Streamline.

Nilesh

Comment

Working...
            X