Netbanx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netbanx?

Does anyone else use netbanx? I've just started to intergrate it into the website but I've found that on completing the payment it stops on the netbanx page and doesn't return to the receipt page on my website. As something that's susposed to be compatable with actinic I was expecting this to happen. I contacted netbanx and the say it doesn't return to the website

Am I missing something? They've given me the basic html templates for the payment page but nothing else. Can this be the only payment service that just dumps you at teh end of a transaction?

Hi there Simon, I am just starting to sort out our Netbanx and mentioned this today with Helen @ card save today. She tells me that it is Actinic that is the issue; they won’t work with Netbanx on trying to sort this out, so to speak.

Helen says she may register on here and I have pointed here to Norman Rouxel. If anyone can get it to redirect back, it will be him

I hope this sort of helps

Comment

Originally posted by PJ ENG View Post
      Helen says she may register on here and I have pointed here to Norman Rouxel. If anyone can get it to redirect back, it will be him

I hope this sort of helps
      unfortunately due to the tone on the forum Norman appears to have taken a break (which i dont blame him for) so i doubt much support will be comming from that direction

Comment

The way i took Normans tone was he would be taking a break from the forum, but i was hoping that if card save / netbanx was to contact him he would help out obviously not for free.
        Or is there something else you know Darren

Comment

In the end, I'm not going to use netbanx. It puts thing back a bit as I now need new merchant numbers etc.

Basically the 2 arne't compatable. one seems to blame the other. Netbanx say actinic won't give them the info they need, actinic need to change something in their setup and they want to charge for making the modifications(it'll increase netbanx's profits more than actinic's i'd guess), netbanx think it will be too much money and they've already setup 100's of actinic sites and no one else has noticed this?

What's slighlty worrying is that both of them advertise that they work with the other. Netbanx actually has a very proment position on the actinic site between 2 other well known names so you would have thought that they might have checked?

My biggest problem is that if I went through that checkout process as a customer I wouldn't come back again. It's the online equivilent of the being served by a rude checkout assistant, however good the shop, if they take your money, stuff a receipt in your hand and then turn away without a word or a smile it's not the first one you'll return to.

Comment

I know it's old, but was there ever a solution to this?

Comment

I used actinic payments. Everything fine.

Comment

I guess the Netbanx/Actinic issue never got resolved?

Comment

Working...
                X