Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iDeal and other European payment methods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iDeal and other European payment methods?

Hi,

It seems that in some countries in Europe credit/debit cards aren't very popular as payment methods for online transactions, and apparently direct bank transfer is quite popular. One I've heard of is iDeal, but apparently it only works in the Netherlands and you need a Dutch bank account to make it work.

I was just wondering if there was a similar payment service that covered multiple euro countries and if they could be made to work with actinic?

It seems quite a few UK actinicers are trying to spread into Europe but we're obviously at a big disadvantage if we don't have a payment system that the euro customers can actually use...
    John

John are you replying to a thread, my email says you are but you are post #1

Comment

sorry, I was reading your thread in one window and had the forum view in another window. I thought I hit the new thread button in the forum window but apparently hit the reply button the other window...

didn't realise until i'd submitted it. So I quickly cut and pasted into a new thread and deleted the post from your thread. All very quick and nobody noticed... would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky subscription emails...
      John

Comment

LOL its ok, just the forum has had some gremlins lately and wondered if this was another

Comment

Working...
        X