CardNet revolving payment plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CardNet revolving payment plan

In the process of setting up a new internet based business, CardNet need security of £7,500 either in one lump or as they suggested a revolving payment plan - they take 50% of the value of each of my online transactions and this remains held in an account with them til it reaches £7,500. When this happens I will get the full amount (minus charges) of each transaction, they hold this for a year as security in case my business fails and customers need refunds.
    Does anyone have any experience of this? Comments would be gratefully received!

Doesn't sound like a good deal to me. Does it to you?

Why not think about the PayPal or WorldPay routes if this is your first foray into online selling.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

WorldPay are doing the same thing but are holding all monies until the threshold reached so not better off with them.

Comment

Really? When did WorldPay start doing that? Perhaps they're trying to recoup the losses run up by Sir Fred.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

If you have a decent credit history then try talking to the manager at your bank. They should be able to offer you a better deal on a proper merchant account.

With fraud on the rise I'm not that surprised the 'no fuss' payment people are taking a stricter line on credit control.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X