how do you change "You can put your own message in here"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you change "You can put your own message in here"

In Protx/sage pay transaction detail there is a Success URL, Fail URL, and e-mail message. I would like to edit "You can put your own message in here" to something more appropriate, how do I do that? and can it be different for a success and a failure? I am using V9.

From memory, you need to edit the OCCProtxScriptTemplate.pl script, the same one you put your encryption key in. The text to change is about two thirds down and should currently say "You can put your own message in here"
    www.homeautomation-direct.com

Energy Monitors and X-10 automation hardware

Comment

thanks, that worked fine
      Mark

Comment

Good catch, I need to do that too!
        Regards,

Nick Churchill
        www.oliverslighting.co.uk
        Olivers Online Shop
        Working within SellerDeck V11

Comment

Unless I'm wrong, the email with the message in it only gets sent to the vendor, are you able to clarify?
          Regards,

Nick Churchill
          www.oliverslighting.co.uk
          Olivers Online Shop
          Working within SellerDeck V11

Comment

hi all, ive been asked to make this email give a list of items they just purchased, any ideas how to? ideally using
            Code:
            $sCrypt .= "Description=Items from ". $sMerchantID . "&";
            i guess...

Comment

any advice, help or guesses are greatly appreciated =)

Comment

The standard order confirmation email from Actinic will show all items purchased.

Comment

cool, so can i copy the code from that file that generates that and paste it into my OCCProtxScriptTemplate.pl? if so which file am i copying from? thanks in advance.

Comment

You'll have to dig around in the scripts presumably ActinicOrder.pm or similar but not sure.

Why do you want to add this info, the customer already gets a detailed order confirmation email directly from Actinic anyway?

Comment

Cheers. The client wants it =) no other explanation other than it'll make my life easier!

Comment

Still having problems with the 'You can put your own message in here' message...

I still cannot get rid of the 'You can put your own message in here' message.

I have edited the OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl file, and done a complete website refresh. The line in question now reads

$sCrypt .= "&eMailMessage=We will ship your goods as soon as possible";

However this does not appear. Instead the same old 'You can put your own message in here' appears in the e-mail confirmation.

Anyone else come across this?

Hendrik

Comment

Working...
                        X