SecureHosting and 'Invalid Signature'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shosting View Post
    I work for SH and would like to shed some light on this....

As announced to our customers previously, this morning at 5am we migrated our systems to a new data centre and new servers. As a result of some configuration issues on our infrastructure, our systems failed to return the correct signatures back to clients actinic sites. This has now been resolved.

These issues would not have prevented payments taking place, but would have resulted in the full payment details not being updated into actinic. We apologize for the delay in resolving this issue, which was because of issues in navigating the actinic procedures in that initial responses indicated it was a merchant side issue.

As I say, the underlying problem has been resolved, but if anyone has outstanding issues please contact us on 0870 241 2236 and we will treat it as priority. Apologies to anyone who did not feel they were getting the level of support that they needed on this.

Regards
    Jon
    from the outside here looking in I really think your support guys should have a rocket up their arse. You knew you were making changes this morning so the decent thing would to have been to acknowledge the problem and not fob people off.

Another company that has forgotten customer service.

Comment

Sorry, we did suffer from a breakdown in internal communications, and some of our sales people that answered the phone were not properly informed of the situation. There is no excuse for that happening.

Actinic is one of many carts/applications that are integrated with our system, and it does do things quite differently than most of the others with its return callback system, this is why it took a while to work out why the Actinic integration was not working when others were.

I hope your experience has not tainted your view of us too much - we really do try and offer good support.

On the plus side, the new data centre allows even greater resilience in our systems going forward, and sets us up for some exciting new developments later this year.

Comment

Its good to see you in the community Jonathan. This will please alot of people and will probably give you a good feel of potential errors, especially to give you a heads up when the problem is one unique to actinic users. As you know good communication will always help. People often consult this community to check if their issue is shared by others before proceeding.

We have also seen Joe from Protx/Sage here join us recently.

We just need Worldpay and Paypal to join in too

Comment

Agreed, this is a very useful outlet for clearing up customer's issues. If anyone wants to raise anything at all about our service please let me know.

You could be waiting some time for WorldPay and PayPal ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X