Actinic Payments and Streamline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Payments and Streamline

We use a manual Streamline terminal for all our card payments, face-to-face, online and telephone/mail order. We want to move to online payment processing and have just started the process of applying. Step one is to get new merchant IDs apparently, so I followed the advise on the Actinic web site on how to go about this.

The advice is clearly set out but the telephone number given for RBS/Natwest Streamline isn't the correct one for Streamline. It takes you through to RBS who don't know about Streamline accounts.

When I called the Streamline helpline they told me to call the sales line on 0800 010166 (Option 1) which connected me to a very helpful lady by the name of Kate who seemed to know about Actinic and Creditcall. Because our turnover is above a certain level she couldn't deal with the request directly but took all my details to pass on to a local business manager. I am to expect a return call in 72 hours (probably a bit longer because of the bank holiday).

I mention this in case anyone else is thinking of applying to Streamline for a new merchant ID, and also to ask if anyone has any useful advice for me at this stage.

Give them your FSB Membership number, they'll set it up for free and you're transaction rates will be reduced.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Working...
    X