Satisfied with Actinic Payments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satisfied with Actinic Payments?

Our contract with Secure Hosting runs out in a few days, so naturally we're looking into alternatives.
    Have disregarded Secure Trading as they weren't very friendly and fed me BS on the telephone.
    V. Happy with Secure Hosting, but it's not integrated.

Can I ask users of AP if they're generally satisfied with it and is the integration as good/usefull as is claimed?
    Is the CreditCall server generally quick enough?

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

I have been using it quite a while now and have no problems with it. I was with protx and looks like i made the switch at the right time, but thats another story.

As for speed, when ever i have tested it it is always fast enough. The intergration of the 3rd man is a bonus as this now shows up in v9.0.4

Apart from the crash not so long ago when all 4 servers went down, which was apparently never going to happen, and the promise of the actual cause which i have never had, it was sorted within about 4 or 5 hours. It is generally pretty good.

Just dont expect to get any meaningful bank submission reports out of it, they either dont run, take for ever or dont have the information you hoped they would have. I am running one now just to see if this has improved, so far 5 minutes of waiting for actinic payments when i clicked last months bank submission reports

from a customer perspective i guess its pretty good as i get 75% of my orders this way the rest are made up with paypal e.t.c

Comment

Sean we're really happy with it. Integration was simple. I haven't adjusted the form so I can't comment on customisation. We do have a number of orders that don't make it to the payment screen but not more than with secure hosting. It is significantly cheaper for us. See my post on wish list as I think this is something that protox/sage pay has over Ap. D
      Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

been using AP fo about 2 weeks, now
        found in excellet,, the reports could be a bit better
        and the customisation of the ap page could be easy ( not changed mine cant work it out)

But i stopped Paypal and PDQ transactions and TBH to my supprise
        we are getting more sales per day then we used too

so a big

Comment

My 2 Actinic clients use it and are very happy with the whole set up
          The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Working...
          X