Sagepay Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sagepay Down

Sagepay seems to be down with authorisation problems.

We are also having trouble logging in, when we do manage it the system then boots us out again.

We worked all day yesterday packaging to clear the back log and are now waiting for Sagepay before we can dispatch.
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

I can log in to My Sage Pay, select dates to view payments for - no results returned.

Typical, shame there ain't anyone else that offers similar pricing (though AP does) and also offer a good uptime

Comment

Looks like it works ok but just cannot get any backdates to work with. i.e. you can get tadays orders ok but not yesterdays or last week if you are using VSP
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

According to their support, the payment system has been down this morning, but is now working on a backup server. I believe the control panel still isn't functioning correctly but they are working to fix this.
        Regards,

Nick Churchill
        www.oliverslighting.co.uk
        Olivers Online Shop
        Working within SellerDeck V11

Comment

Got a phone order at about 11.30, customer couldn't get SagePay to work, page wouldn't load.

Comment

I've just received a payment that's gone through fine.

A customer attempted an order twice around 11am, even though both appeared to fail, they in fact both went through and the first was almost instantly refunded by the Sage system (not sure how). I haven't received confirmation of the payment on Actinic yet, but I'm proceeding with their order and as the customer has been with us for awhile, they're keeping an eye on their card statements while I monitor things this end.
            Regards,

Nick Churchill
            www.oliverslighting.co.uk
            Olivers Online Shop
            Working within SellerDeck V11

Comment

Working...
            X