Actinic Payments Account Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Payments Account Warnings

In the last week I have had two sets of AP account status warnings. One saying if didn't access the AP account within 7 days the account would be cancelled, the other saying I must change my password. No idea why we were sent the first, since we access the account frequently. Fine to change the password. So this I did.

Then this morning I get the same two emails again, this time saying if I don't access the account and change the password, the account will be terminated in 3 days. WTF???

Have changed the password again. Obviously accessing the account to do so.

Anyone else being pestered like this? We only have one AP account and are pretty fed up with this. If the account gets terminated There. Will. Be. Blood.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Jules, I will raise this internally. My guess is that two accounts have been set up and that the warnings are from the one you don't know about and don't use.

Chris

Comment

Hi Jules,

Please can you forward on the two emails received to nbayton@actinic.co.uk

A problem with your account came to my attention last week, when I was informed that your account would be suspended if payment was not made, this made no sense, as you are paid up until next year.

At this early stage I would say your e-mail address has been associated with another account.

Please however forward on the e-mails and I will investigate further

Neil Bayton
      Admin Manager
      Neil Bayton
      Sales Manager
      SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Hi Neil

I have just forwarded you all 4 emails from 3rd and 7th August. Hope you can make sense of them.
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi Jules,

They make perfect sense thanks. The email info (at) snorestore.co.uk account is for a test account I can only assume you had set up before you purchased the product.

You have been logging and changing password on your live account, hence why you are still receiving the e-mail notifications for your test account.

I can safely assume you do not need this now, so after 3 days this will disable, and your live accout will contniue to work as normal.

I hope this clears things up, if you have more problems or further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Rgds
          Neil
          Last edited by cbarling; 08-Aug-2009, 08:30 AM. Reason: Email removed
          Neil Bayton
          Sales Manager
          SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Looking back through emails, the test account was set up two months after the proper account went live. It doesn't make sense does it.
            Last edited by cbarling; 08-Aug-2009, 08:30 AM. Reason: Email removed

Comment

Working...
            X