SagePay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SagePay

More fun ( ) & games with SagePay last night!

Basically, from around 18.30hrs to 22.30hrs no payments could be authorised using SagePay. More info http://www.sagepay.com/system_monitor.asp

And this morning, still cannot view historical payments made prior to 22.30hrs yesterday and payments received this morning and now showing as payment received in Actinic but are viwable in the Sagepay History.

I'm not the only one http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/fo...d.php?t=124575

Yes. I am having the same problem. I have only got visibility of ONE order
    Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

it seems that its an ongoing problem or serious problem, perhaps joe from sage pay can comment

It's interesting to note these were the same issues we used to have when it was protx, part of the reason why i left them to many timeouts although most of the time they never accepted a problem. but i have less drops outs with AP and paypal

Comment

Latest System Message:
        08 September 2009 09:09:23 - We are processing normally however historical transaction data is currently unavailable.

It is not possible to view or perform actions such as Refund, Void, Repeat, RepeatDeferred, Release, Abort, Cancel and Authorise against any archived transaction.

Our engineers are working to restore this data and we will provide an update shortly.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause
        Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

oh, how odd, was just coming on here to check this!

We've had problems overnight although I had one payment authorised this morning (last hour or so) but it's not downloading into Actinic. The order stopped in PSP pending and I've had to manually add it to complete the order. No doubt, if/when they do become downloadable, it'll end up duplicated.
          Tracey

Comment

So that what it was. I did wonder about those orders (often several times) without payment.

Comment

Still unaware of the actual problem but I still cannot access historical payments prior to 7th September

Comment

Yeah, SagePay is all still screwed. It's only our second string PSP but a PITA nevertheless.
                Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I've had orders through from last night with no payment processed. One customer has emailed me today and said she'd had an error message come up saying the payment hadn't been processed. If this is the case, hope my customers come back as it's a bit off putting!

Comment

This is a joke.

We have been unable to dispatch any orders paid via Sagepay today as we have been unable to release the payments.

The system is still down now after 24 hours.

This only happened a few months back as well.

After the last problem I moved one site over to Actinic Payments and will probably move the others as a result of today.
                    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
                    Zirconium Rings
                    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

We have had the same problem. What is more the promised 24 hour settlement delay has turned into (so far) a settlement delay of 48 hours. We were unable to release payments yesterday and so a second day of settlements has been delayed.

We only found out by chance this morning that Monday's released payments had been further delayed, as the funds had not hit our bank account (HSBC). After a phone call to SagePay, they first said that Monday's released payments had not been settled; but we then pointed out to SagePay that, according to the report on MySagePay, they were no longer waiting to be released, so the money must have gone somewhere.

Now, after further investigations, it transpires that Monday's payments were 'settled' as far as SagePay are concerned; but were not 'settled' as far as HSBC are concerned. The settlement missed HSBC's window for released payments. So our funds are in limbo for another 24 hours. I agree that this fiasco is a joke; but at the same time it's depressing as opposed to funny.

Comment

Another day on and still released payments at SagePay are NOT reaching our account at HSBC. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comment

Working...
                        X