Streamline and Actinic payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamline and Actinic payments

Normally on our MOTO terminal, VISA and Mastercard totals are added together when they hit the bank.

We've now noticed recently that they are also adding 2 days together under one reference date, which is causing a bit of confusion.

Anyone else experienced this?
    www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Are the two days that are added together correspond to weekends and /or bank holidays (non-working days) or are you getting them combined fro weekdays also.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
      Are the two days that are added together correspond to weekends and /or bank holidays (non-working days) or are you getting them combined fro weekdays also.
      Seems to be random. Last week it was Thursday and Friday, the week before Monday and Tuesday.

The bank submissions in AP are fine. Perhaps its streamline.

Comment

I have noticed that mine are often combined but assumed it was weekends, I will check mine again later if I get time.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Originally posted by Golf Tee Warehouse View Post
          I have noticed that mine are often combined but assumed it was weekends, I will check mine again later if I get time.
          Just checked Monday (7th) and its not combined. I'll keep monitoring which days, perhaps there's a pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by johnshackleton View Post
            Just checked Monday (7th) and its not combined. I'll keep monitoring which days, perhaps there's a pattern.
            LOL wishfull thinking, remember this is banks we are talking about.

I use streamline and AP so ill take a look later

Comment

I have checked my statement and have counted a total of 10 batches that have been totalled together on the streamline statement but appear separately my bank statement in the period 15th July -26th Aug.
              This is spread over both the MOTO account and ecommerce account with no obvious pattern.
              I have been using the MOTO account prior to July but only added AP to the website when I relaunched the webiste around 4th July so was unaware if this was usual or something that has only recently changed.

It is not a problem, but just makes checking bank statements against streamline statements a bit more complicated.
              Darren Guppy
              Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Working...
              X